Front End DeveloperBristol, UK - Negotiable
KJA Digital is a fast-growing Bristol-based software development company with over 8 years of experience providing creative solutions for our clients. Born from a passion for helping fellow businesses grow, we love to build secure, scalable, and flexible products. We are passionate about what we do and work with a wide variety of businesses on a collection of different projects. Our work ranges from e-commerce builds for global brands to high-performing websites for SMEs.
- Take designs and convert them into clean CSS, HTML, and JS markup
- Write & maintain well-designed and well-documented code
- Analysing the technical requirements of a project and adapting the code accordingly
- Identifying and developing areas for revisions in current projects
- Build accessible, fast, and responsive websites
- Debugging & testing
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
- Ability to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Good working knowledge of version control tooling (GIT)
- Experience building accessible, fast and responsive websites
- Passion for best coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Ability and eagerness to learn and keep up to date on new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail (an eye for design is a plus)
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
If you bring your passion for development, we’ll bring the perks:
- A fast-moving but relaxed environment, with a large variety of interesting projects.
- Investment in you: We want you to grow with us and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re always learning something new.
- Opportunity to have your ideas heard and brought to life
- A fun office environment that includes a membership to private members club Square Club – table tennis, prosecco Thursdays, free events & snacks, discounted food and drinks from the restaurant and cocktail bar next door.
- Flexible working hours in our new Clifton based office
- 33 days holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays) & your birthday off!
If this sounds like a good fit, or if you’d like to find out more we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV and any questions to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies, please.